Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memories

This seems to be going around, so I thought I'd join in! Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. You can sign in on blogger for free, so you can comment. Just click on comments and follow the directions. You don't have to have a blog page. And your memory can be of any members of my family.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I have so many memories of that short time that we hung out in Logan. I remember driving down to Salt Lake with you to the family history library and you educating me on the nomadic history of Germans in Russia. I remember previewing your engagement pictures in your office at Storks Landing. I remember at your bridal shower you put pictures of your favorite conservative movie stars on the name tags. And finally, I remember you commenting on my carpet stains in my apartment (totally justified. You should see my carpet now. When we bought this place, it came with ivory white carpet throughout the entire house. Yuck!)

Laura said...

I think that that all came over wrong. What I should have said was that I had the best time hanging out with you. You are so fun to be around. I was just always thrilled that a young, cool, interesting, fun person like you enjoyed spending time with an old, frumpy, married mom like me. I loved it!

Anna Min said...

Making a roast chicken and trying salad dressings in your kitchen...you have no idea how many people I've passed your English cream dressing to!

Cat said...

Jessica, I remember how cool I thought you were when I first met you. You guys kept bidding on food for I think a girls camp fundraiser-- I thought how nice and cool of you. I was so excited when I found out we had neighbors!! You always catch me off guard with what you say and I love it. Good luck with your sched. Love, Cat.

Bryant and Jodi said...

Ok so the other day I went by the place you had your reception and I thought about your baclorette party where we put together your wedding programs it made me giggle.

Unknown said...

Haha... What do I NOT remember about you!!
I just think it's what you say in general...
and I love how your "upbeatness" about everything!

I remember you always taking Monroe from me and I SOO needed it and helping me move, Obviously remember your cooking, finding a gym, recipes, letting me stay at your house over night the first time I met you, letting me complain about the military at the time, telling me to snoop around all I wanted, etc, etc, etc.