Wednesday, August 13, 2008

He's moving!


Well, not in this picture, but it was too cute not to post. Jacob is crawling really good now, and sitting up like a pro. He loves graham crackers, and last night tasted his first chocolate milk shake. Isn't it funny what you will do with your second baby that you wouldn't dream about doing with your first? Not that this will be a regular occurrence or anything, but boy was he happy when I gave him a taste!

Oh, news for all my DC pals- Michael and I will be up there this October (I'll give you the dates soon). Yeah!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Holy cow...crawling already? Man, I am so not ready for that with Aaron. :) Let us know when you're up here!

Unknown said...

awe! He looks like Isabella... I guess you guys know what the next ones will look like, right!?
I was just thinking about you and wanted to check in with ya... I wonder when I'll see you next?!
-B

Bryant and Jodi said...

I just thought I would tell you that your kids are super cute. I think they look like their mom! So what is your food business that you are doing?