Sunday, August 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Since my life is pretty boring and I've got nothing at all to do (HA!), I've decided to take on a bit more. I enrolled in school (4 classes), and I'm finally going to finish my degree (Business w/ a minor in Marketing). I've been to 4 schools, and unfortunately everything won't transfer, but that's OK. The local university (Athen's State University) offers most of the classes I need online, which is perfect for me.

Fortunately I have the Montgomery GI Bill to help pay for it, but it'll still be difficult. I think it's important for me to show my kids that I was able to accomplish a big goal, even though it was tough.

So now, I work 7 days a week with the kids, take a full-load at school, and work part-time with Tastebuds & Kitchen Aid. Hmmm..... I wonder what I should do next......

2 comments:

Joshua Taylor said...

You are crazy but I'm so impressed that you are taken on getting your degree! You rock Super Mom! Kids look so cute and growing up so fast!

Molly

Tastebuds Boutique Catering said...

I am crazy, but far from super!! Miss you tons!