Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 Little Pink Piggies & 2 Potato Heads



Isabella got her cute little toenails painted for the first time this week. It's super cute, and I have no idea why it took me so long to do it!! She also had her 3 year old Dr. check-up (although I was a couple months late). She is 3 ft 4 inches, and weighs 38lbs. That puts her in the 94% for both. Do I have big kids or what?!?!?

I also enrolled Isabella in preschool. She will be going every Tuesday & Thursday from 9am-1pm. She was very excited when I told her, and loved the place when we took a tour. She will be in the same class as a little boy from nursery. All the kids are within 6 months of her age, and they have a cool playground and daily music class. I'm not talking violin or anything- think more along the lines of symbols, a triangle, bells.... you get the idea.
Here is a picture I took of Isabella's first drawing of people. Daddy is on the right and Isabella is on the left. Pretty cool, huh? If you've ever seen Jo Jo's Circus, the picture kinda looks like Tater.

No comments: