Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm so bummed!

I've been sitting around waiting to register for my classes (because I got a letter telling me that they were waiting on something, and then would tell me what to do next). Wouldn't you know, yesterday morning I find out that yesterday is the last day to register. So, I load up both kids and race over (hoping to beat the crowds), but end up about 20th in line. I finally make it in and NONE of the classes I need are still available. Sure, I've got to take some responsibility here. But I literally spoke to 6 different people on campus, and none of them told me anything that would have helped. The classes have been full since I first applied. Dang it!!!

It bums me out even more because I was so excited, and told everyone about it. I'm sure it seems to everyone that this is probably a blessing, since I'm so busy with the kids right now, but when you're really motivated to do something, it's difficult to keep it up when you have to sit around and wait, you know? Oh well.

1 comment:

Bryant and Jodi said...

wow! I can't even think of going to school right now with two. I guess ask me a couple of months and I might think differently.