Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TOFW

Last weekend, I was able to go to Time Out For Women up in Nashville with a few of my friends. We had a great time! Hillary Weeks & Kenneth Cope preformed and were both awesome, as were the many speakers they had lined up. There are about 20 new books I want now!! And, guess what some of you are getting for Christmas????

It was a lot of fun to get away with my friends. We gabbed for hours and ate good food. It definitely wasn't a restful weekend, but that's fine by me. Next year, the closest TOFW is in Cincinnati (about 6 hours away), but I think I'll try to make the trip so I can see my good friends that live in Dayton. I'm already getting excited!

1 comment:

Laura said...

They had one in Logan two years ago up on campus and I didn't get to go. I did get to walk by the women eating lunch on the quad on my way to the library however, but that's not the same thing. :( Sounds like I really missed out.