Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag!

OK, normally I don't do these, but I actually liked this one. I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but I'll be watching your blogs to see who did it!


A- Age: 28
B - Best Friend: Hmmm... I've got a few really good friends, even though we don't get to see each other or even talk very much anymore. I guess that's how you know they really are good friends- you can always pick right back up where you left off- Cat, Michelle, Jacque, Felicia & Sara
C - Cake or Pie: Neither are really my favorite, but I'd have to say cake- Costco cake!
D - Drink of Choice: Cherry Coke, with lots of ice. Mmmm... I'm thirsty...
E - Essential Items: Diaper wipes, yoga pants (my fancy way of saying pj's), and my dvr. I'm an addict.
F - Favorite TV show at the moment: I have so many!! Lost, 24, Top Chef, Heroes, Judge Judy......
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. But only Haribo.
H - Hometown: Hesperia, CA
I - Indulgence: Fried potatoes/hash browns
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: 2
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: June 5, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 2- 1 brother and 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples. Fuji are my fav.
P - Phobias or Fears: The 3 S's- Snakes, Sharks & Spiders
Q - Quote: There never was a child so lovely, but his mother was glad to see him asleep. --Ralph Waldo Emerson- I totally stole this from Sara because I couldn't think of anything....
R - Reason to Smile: Both kids asleep at the same time.
S - Season: Fall
T - Time you woke up today: 6:00ish
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I absolutely hate latex balloons. I hate the way they smell, the way they feel, and the sounds they make when you touch them. I totally get the hebe-gibes just thinking about it.
V - Veggies or Fruit: I love them both too much to decide.
W - Worst Habit: Biting my cuticles. I know, I know, am a freak.
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y - Your Favorite Food: Sushi
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

1 comment:

Sara said...

I loved reading more about you! I had no idea you hate balloons and love sushi. Completely agree with the three S's though--yikes!