Monday, June 9, 2008

Oh to be 3 again!



Isabella has such a fun/easy/complicated/difficult life. What a neat time in life to be able to wake up (whenever you want to, and to be not only allowed to, but to be encouraged to sleep in), eat breakfast, play, eat a snack, play some more, eat lunch, take a nap, play some more, eat dinner, play some more, take a bath, go to sleep, then wake up and do it all over again.


How come someone with a life as great as that can't stop WHINING?!?!?! It is driving me crazy. It always gets worse when I am holding Jacob and putting him to sleep. Always. Then, if I just give her what she wants, she is the happiest little girl there ever was. What a life.


Here are some great pictures of Isabella having fun getting squirted with a hose in the backyard. She wanted to help me in my garden. Oh to be 3 again.

2 comments:

Anna Min said...

I don't think the whining stops for a good 15 years...so I hear. Oh just to be young again with my mother doing my laundry, cooking meals, and providing all necessities!...and all I had to do was dream.
Great pics!

Hannah said...

I hear ya...i think the whining gets worse when you have a new baby because the toddler notices that you give attention to the baby when they cry. I have to keep telling Erica to use her words over and over...