Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jacob the Giant

Jacob had his 9 month check up the other day. He weighs 25lbs. 12 oz. and is 32.75 inches tall. Holy crap, this kid is huge!!!

While we were there, I had them give both kids their flu shots. Poor little Isabella. While Jacob barely made a peep, Isabella let out quite the pathetic cry. She walked around for the rest of the day holding her arm up like it was broken. She told me that she "doesn't like holes in me". She refused to let me take off her bandaid for a few days. Finally I offered her a candy corn. Works like a charm every time.

2 comments:

Anna Min said...

I HATE shots...not for me, but for my kids. I've had 5 nurses on her at one time for the shots she got at 4 years. Her last shot was better and we talked through it, but it takes so much energy on everyone's part!
I love the "holes in me" quote. Tee hee.

Laura said...

Wow! My Derrick just had his 18-month check up and he topped in at 23 lbs. Your kid is huge!!