Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baking

I've recently decided that I would like to start baking. Those of you who know me know that I LOVE to cook, but baking, well, not so much. It's just that I'm lousy at following directions. There are a lot of things I could do with baking, so I thought I'd give it a go.

My first attempt was with bread. Maybe I was overly ambitious. Some of my friends told me that I needed to watch someone do it, so that I would know what it should look and feel like. Well, I decided not to heed to their advise. Needless to say, it was a complete flop. Literally. It didn't even rise. I have no idea where I went wrong. But will I ask for help? Of course not! I'm going to try again tomorrow. I'll tell you how it goes!

2 comments:

Anna Min said...

Thank you for making a distinction between baking and cooking...honestly, I've never thought about it.
Good luck with the bread!

Unknown said...

You've been tagged.