Friday, September 26, 2008

Mission: Organization

OK, I've just started a new book that promises to change my life- 'One Year to an Organized Life: From Your Closets to Your Finances, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Completely Organized for Good', by Regina Leeds.

So far, according to the book, I'm a mess. I really didn't need a book to tell me that though. What I need is a book to tell me how to get Jacob to realize that 1) he is only 8 months old and still needs naps and 2) I am not his pillow. I need a book to teach Isabella how to sleep in her bed at night and not in the oven of her play kitchen, in her closet, on top of boxes, or curled up next to the toilet!

But in all seriousness, the book seems promising. Once I reach perfection, I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still need to read the book you suggested about mothering. I've been busy reading those Vampire books! You'll have to let me know if this book is worth it as well. BTW, I've really been thinking about you a lot lately and I miss you! KIT.

Regina Leeds said...

I'd love to know how One Year to an Organized Life helped you this Fall and during the holidays!

Your 'after' photos are quite remarkable. WTG!

Happy New Year,
Regina Leeds
zenorg1@aol.com