Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm an awful blogger!

Man! It has been a while since my last blog! I've been incredibly busy, but fortunately things are slowing down around here. Last weekend I catered a wedding that had been consuming all of my time. And I am happy to now have it out of my head!

Quick update on everyone- Jacob & Isabella have been sick for the last couple of weeks. Jacob lost 4-5 lbs., and now looks skinny. Boy am I glad he was chubby to begin with! Thankfully they are both on the mend, but now I'm sick, and it's killing me!!! I can't sleep when I can't breath!!!

Michael is done with his contract at Boeing, and is now back and his main office. He's happy about that since it is maybe 10-12 minutes away from the house. It'll be nice to see him for lunch every now and then!

OK, I've got to sign off for now, but I plan on lots of blogging this week!

No comments: