Sunday, July 20, 2008

House Guests






This summer we have been lucky enough to have quite a few house guests. Starting with Papa (my mom's dad), who drove all the way out from California to bring us his Envoy, then lots of visits from Michael's parents, my mom v., and then my mom and sister (who is here until Tuesday). Jo Ann & Dennis (Michael's parents) will be here again on Saturday and stay for the weekend. To be quite honest, I was a bit nervous about living within a couple hours of family. I've been away from family for so long, I'm not used to weekend trips. But, I actually love it, Michael loves it, and Isabella REALLY loves it (I'm sure Jacob does too)! The Erwin's moved to Georgia a few weeks ago, making the trip around 6 hours, and I'm sad that we won't see them as much. We'll just have to make every trip fabulous!

No comments: